Universal Diagnostic Laboratories, Inc. (UDL) is a cutting edge, full-service reference and esoteric laboratory with a focus in women’s and men’s health testing.
We are a market leader in quality, innovation, information technology and service. Our dedication and commitment to accuracy, efficiency, and comprehensive high-quality services to physicians and their patients drives our vision for better patient care.
Since 1998, UDL has been providing services throughout California in our CLIA certified laboratory. With today’s healthcare environment of consolidation, our mission is to continue as an independent laboratory company. We are committed to partnering with our clients and providing the personalized service they still seek in a laboratory to meet their growing needs.
We offer a wide range of high-quality clinical, anatomic pathology, molecular, and reproductive donor testing services to meet diagnostic and treatment planning requirements. In addition, we provide superior support services to help offices keep running efficiently.
OUR TEST SERVICES
– full range of chemistry, hematology, endocrinology, autoimmune disease, infectious disease, microbiology, and urinalysis services
– comprehensive cytology and biopsy services with special emphasis in women’s and men’s health subspecialties
– State-of-the-art methodologies for detection of gynecologic infections and STDs
OUR SUPPORT SERVICES
- Bi-directional and uni-directional interface to EMRs
- On-line ordering and results available via Web, directly to EMR, fax, remote printers, or overnight delivery
- In-house billing services offering support with patients and their insurance companies
- Competitive turnaround times
- Consultations with pathologists available by phone whenever needed or requested
- Highly experienced customer service representatives to assist with ordering, results, supplies, and questions
- Dedicated and efficient couriers providing customized daily specimen pick-up and report delivery
- STAT testing available for immediate and emergency situations